Thursday, November 22, 2007

Moody Day Again~~~ T.T


Today is, again, a very mood and sad day for me...

Come to think about it, it has been a long long time since I write something happy in this blog le...and perhaps it has been a long time since I feel happy...This blog seemed to have become a place where I pour all my grievances. Sorry to have bogged all my readers with all my complaints. Sorry for making all of you feel sad It's all my fault...Someone said that I 自暴自弃, which perhaps he is right by saying that bah...I just can't help but feeling very sad. From now on, I shall not talk about anything unhappy over here.

I wonder, when can I find a job which I will be happy in? Even though I know, there will not be a perfect job in this inperfect world, I still hope that, at least, I can find a job which I enjoyed working for...unfortunately, sad to say, after working for many years, I have yet to find one.

No longer have the fighting spirit to continue finding, wondering how to survive for the rest of my life...Should I going to continue working what I don't like to do, just because of the good pay that it offers? No matter what happens, family is more important than me. Sometimes, I really asked myself, is it worth making myself so miserable, for the sake of the familiy? After asking myself for a few times, I think the answer is still a big YES. So I will probably suffer in silence on my own than asking the family to suffer with me. T.T

I just wish that my family can understand me better and support me, rather than reprimanding me~~~

No comments: