Hello All!!!
Finally got the time to sit down and update this blog...It has been a long long time since I post any updates here...
Was in USA for a business trip for the past 2 weeks, just came back home on Sunday nia...so paisay...Nevertheless, even though I was in USA, my mind was always thinking of the people here...Maple, Nie, Pik, Pok, Valno, Nic, Goldbox, Kent etc etc...Wonder if you people got think of me when I not around or not >.<
Tell you hor, the place which I was waiting for my transit flight in USA was snowing...I was very excited when I saw the snow...and suddenly realised that Christmas is just round the corner...hohoho....it was the 1st time i see so much snow on the ground...heehee...so 'moutain tortoise'.... =.=
nice snow on the real X'mas trees....
the transit plane which I going to take to my destination...
No comments:
Post a Comment