Let's see...what should I write about today leh??? hmm.....oh yes! how about I introduce my Sotong Family to you? heehee...
I have 5 members in my Sotong Family~~~ I got 4 x Sotong 老公s and 1 x Sotong 女儿. But hor, please dun ask me who is the 爸爸 , cos I also dunno...哈哈 =。=





First of all, this is my DarDar, ah-Nic 老公...super quiet and cute de Chief Bandit...but always kanna bully by people, cos 他人太好了!!!
Next is my Sotong Mei, aka ah-Nie 老公. She is also well-known as NieNieGenius (whom I talked about in my last post) . 美女对吗?
The 3rd member in the family is SaItyann 老公. Supposed to be a male character for NieNieGenius's brother. But looking at what she has done to the character, I doubt he wants it liao. Zzz~~ Sotong Mei ah, please dun tarnish the image of SaItyann anymore...he is supposed to be very handsome de T.T
My 4th 老公 is of course, Valno...a very cute but forgetful person. Always call me Merz and not 老婆 when i go online. Reason: because she has far too many 老公s and 情夫s. She is definitely a 花心大萝卜!!! But after scolding and reminding for a few times, now can remember to call me 老婆了. 哈哈 !
My last member in the family is of course, my cute cute Sotong 女儿, PhinePik...a young and innocent girl, and here, I warning all my 4 老公s, dun bully her, must protect her and sayang her hor...dun treat her the bad things, esp. to be 花心...
haha...that's all for today...Good Nitez...MUACKS~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment