Dear All Lovely People,
welcome to the wonderful world of SotongMerz...you might be wondering how did this name come about? Well...SIMPLE!!!
Here's the story....a bit long though...haha....paisay....too lor sor... xD
I started playing MapleStory last year, as a pastime....Merz is actually one of my MapleStory characters. Usually, I will just play alone, without much interactions with the other players in the game.
One fine night, at level 60+, while I was training alone in "A Night in the Forest", a player by the name of "atmkent" started asking why I was training here, when there are better training places for my job class...Then, he asked me to follow him and eventually brought me to Showa...A wonderful place which I can level up easily (but hor, it hurts cos the mobs attacks are so high) >.<
After awhile in there, he start asking me why I did not join a guild and whether am I interested to join his guild, DarkDynastyII...I told him I was in a guild before, but after awhile, find it rather boh liao to be in there, since I don't really know anyone in there (someone just invited me in and I also blur blur join lor)...Signs of Sotong coming out hor? ;P
After atmkent asked me, I decided to give it another try...so I just agreed to join DD2. This is 转捩点 of Merz...
Once I am joined the guild, people start welcoming me to the guild, saying hi to me, asking me questions about this, about that etc...The guild was so heart-warming...I was still very shy at that time, so din talk alot in there...and always continue to diam diam, train alone in Showa...
During my stay in DD2, there was this level50+ ice/lightning Mage, NieNieGenius, who is super friendly (erm...or should i say she's 38? o.O)...everytime she comes onlines, she will start greeting everyone and then, the guild becomes very lively and full of talks...
After dunno how long (another trait of Sotong), DD2 GM, NightRider01, decided to disband it, due to some problems in the guild. T.T I was rather devastated cos I thought, I will be a 'guildless' Merz again...
On 20 June 2007, NieNieGenius suddenly pm me and ask if I am interested to create a new guild...and together with ThumThumDD, SonicMatt, SkyVision00 and Sachihoko (aka Blurfella) , at 12:06 am, SummerStory is finally borned~~~~

Woh...after writing so much, I just realised that I still din say I am called a Sotong (I think most of you already know the reason liao).
Straight to the point, before I side-track again, Sotong was given to me by NieNieGenius...*again*
I like to go Aqua to train with the Sotongs there...and after staying there for some time, I seemed to get infected by the Sotong Virus there...i.e., BLUR...I become blur like a sotong...Tell you hor, I really very blur...blur until erm....you go ask some of the people, you will know how blur I can be...lols
Anyway, feel free to drop your talk in the chat box below and do feel free to send me anything (NO NO to worms, trojans, viruses please) to my email sotongMerz@gmail.com. MUACKS F3~~~
welcome to the wonderful world of SotongMerz...you might be wondering how did this name come about? Well...SIMPLE!!!
Here's the story....a bit long though...haha....paisay....too lor sor... xD
I started playing MapleStory last year, as a pastime....Merz is actually one of my MapleStory characters. Usually, I will just play alone, without much interactions with the other players in the game.
One fine night, at level 60+, while I was training alone in "A Night in the Forest", a player by the name of "atmkent" started asking why I was training here, when there are better training places for my job class...Then, he asked me to follow him and eventually brought me to Showa...A wonderful place which I can level up easily (but hor, it hurts cos the mobs attacks are so high) >.<
After awhile in there, he start asking me why I did not join a guild and whether am I interested to join his guild, DarkDynastyII...I told him I was in a guild before, but after awhile, find it rather boh liao to be in there, since I don't really know anyone in there (someone just invited me in and I also blur blur join lor)...Signs of Sotong coming out hor? ;P
After atmkent asked me, I decided to give it another try...so I just agreed to join DD2. This is 转捩点 of Merz...
Once I am joined the guild, people start welcoming me to the guild, saying hi to me, asking me questions about this, about that etc...The guild was so heart-warming...I was still very shy at that time, so din talk alot in there...and always continue to diam diam, train alone in Showa...
During my stay in DD2, there was this level50+ ice/lightning Mage, NieNieGenius, who is super friendly (erm...or should i say she's 38? o.O)...everytime she comes onlines, she will start greeting everyone and then, the guild becomes very lively and full of talks...
After dunno how long (another trait of Sotong), DD2 GM, NightRider01, decided to disband it, due to some problems in the guild. T.T I was rather devastated cos I thought, I will be a 'guildless' Merz again...
On 20 June 2007, NieNieGenius suddenly pm me and ask if I am interested to create a new guild...and together with ThumThumDD, SonicMatt, SkyVision00 and Sachihoko (aka Blurfella) , at 12:06 am, SummerStory is finally borned~~~~

Woh...after writing so much, I just realised that I still din say I am called a Sotong (I think most of you already know the reason liao).
Straight to the point, before I side-track again, Sotong was given to me by NieNieGenius...*again*
I like to go Aqua to train with the Sotongs there...and after staying there for some time, I seemed to get infected by the Sotong Virus there...i.e., BLUR...I become blur like a sotong...Tell you hor, I really very blur...blur until erm....you go ask some of the people, you will know how blur I can be...lols
Anyway, feel free to drop your talk in the chat box below and do feel free to send me anything (NO NO to worms, trojans, viruses please) to my email sotongMerz@gmail.com. MUACKS F3~~~
1 comment:
wah....got my name in ur blog leh.....this is my 荣幸.....tq
Post a Comment